Veggie Boost Muffin Recipe
Bake | 16-18mins Makes | 20 mini muffins
- 1 cup pre-roasted sweet potato
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup 100% nut butter (I have used Mayver’s Roasted Peanut Spread)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Mavella Superfoods Powder Veggie Boost (exclusive discount offer below)
- 1 tsp bicarb
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan-forced and grease your mini muffin tray.
Blend all ingredients together until well combined and evenly portion into your muffin tins, load the cases up high.
Bake for approx. 16-18 minutes and allow to cool before removing from the tray.
Enjoy the healthy benefits of wholesome ingredients rich in nutrients to support the growth and developments of those tiny tummies – how easy was that !!
Made with Love
Why I love Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost Powder
- Perfect nutrition for growing tummies
- Simple addition to meal times for busy parents
- STRESS FREE for fussy eaters
- Made from Certified Organic fruits and vegetables
- Ingredients processed at low temperatures, preserving up to 18 times concentrated nutrition of raw ingredients
- 100% all natural with NO hidden sugars or chemicals
- Australian Made and Owned
Mavella Superfoods Exclusive Offer
Simone Nicholls, BSc Nutritionist & Holistic Wellness Consultant
“Exhausted and run down caring for a newborn, I needed support to get my health & wellbeing back on track. Simone’s post-natal package was so much more than a food planner, she provided lifestyle support based on her experience as mum, which was fantastic and exactly what I needed. Loved it & highly recommend to all new mummies”
-Renae – Post-Natal Client