Mindfulness and Balance for me is the most productive when I enter a new year with a new set of goals. The sense of motivation and excitement of what the year will bring, what I will experience and who will I cross paths with all yet to be unfolded really gets me thinking creatively. This is the time that YOU can make new health & wellness goals that are as personal and as challenging as you wish to achieve. Get your pen and paper out gurus because these easy 5 are sure to nourish your mind, body and soul.
I have created a quick list of 5 Healthy Tips you can apply once a week to get you started on your wellness journey for the year.
1. Meat Free Dinner
- Vegetarian lasagna or curry
- Sweet potato + legume/quinoa patties
- Basil + tomato + mushroom quiche
2. Try New Carbs
- Basmati rice
- Lupin flakes
- Low GI Breads
3. Green it up SIMPLE
- Fresh baby spinach/rocket into lunches & dinners is an easy one but have you tried just adding lentils?
- Steamed broccoli with lemon and pepper with a drizzle of natural yoghurt
- BBQ asparagus spears or zucchini cut down the middle length ways – delicious!
- Have you tried MATCHA TEA?? Read
4. Smoothie Sunday
5. Embark into Self Love Practices
- Body Balance
- 30min massage down at your local shops.
The power of allowing time just for YOU is a big ease on your everyday stress levels. If you follow these 5 Healthy Tips for eating you will notice a difference in your ENERGY levels and the way you begin to feel a more NOURISHED as you evolve.
Start today to be thankful tomorrow…
If you are looking for a more personalised health & wellbeing action plan, I specialise in Women’s Health…