Are you seeking Nutritionally Balanced Support & Mindful Influence? Allow me to help you embrace your Wellness Lifestyle.
My philosophy has always been an holistic approach to wellness. I focus on nurturing my mind with positive influence and nutritive foods that will release an overall sense of happiness.
Once my mind is balanced, emotional responses to external stressors are far more controlled and in tune with natural flow. I engage in regular exercise because it brings clarity, vitality that are very important foundations for me to thrive.
I nourish my body with quality wholefoods and fresh seasonal produce that will support physical and biological mechanisms. I consciously avoid refined bleached products, preservatives, additives, vegetable oils, high sugar, high/trans fat, high salt, dairy milk as much as possible if not always. I feel very strongly against children under the age of 2 consuming added sugar and heavily processed consumables. A life should be given only the best start with foods straight from the ground we live and fortified with only the essential nutrients to support growth and development.
Following this mindful, nutritive holistic approach has allowed me to be creative and follow my passion to give back to the community with optimistic strategy, what I have done for myself.
It is my ultimate passion to encourage women through educated advice, to inspire and influence a revolutionary positive perception of eating behaviour, the power of exercise and a healthful environment.
Not everyone fits into today’s social media ‘hypes’ and it may look extremely motivational but SCARY too right? I have always lived my passion for the wellness industry and I believe there is a particular formula to living a happy healthy life.
I listen to needs, goals and barriers to which I then assist, advise and support women to become their healthier version, so they can then apply this in the home, work and social environment.
Services I provide must be ACHIEVABLE and REALISTIC or it will not leave a lasting imprint.
What defines an Internationally Recognised University Qualified Nutritionist?
“The study of nutrition integrates basic science, such as biochemistry and physiology, and research in order to understand how the human body uses nutrients from foods to sustain life. Professionals in nutrition and food science provide expert advice on nutrition, safety and health benefits of foods to individuals, the community and the food industry” – Curtin University Western Australia.
As a member of NSA, I follow the following ‘Code of Ethics’
1. Maintain the highest standards of scientific honesty, integrity, and fairness.
2. Disclose any real or potential conflicts of interest.
3. Use scientific principles and current knowledge in their nutrition-related activities and recognise the need for continual critical evaluation of nutrition science.
4. Maintain a high standard of professional competence.
5. Provide services with objectivity of judgement based upon substantiated information, recognising that legitimate differences of opinion may exist.
6. Respect confidential information.
7. Avoid adverse comment upon the character, competence or integrity of members of the Society.
8. Acknowledge and discharge a responsibility for the professional development and support of other members of the Society
9. Not engage in conduct likely to bring the Society into disrepute.
10. Not promote or endorse nutritional practices in a false, misleading or unethical manner.